Experience : 1 to 3 year of experience. Location : Ahmedabad
- Sales- HR / ERP/ Web Development / Custom Development / SEO
- Lead Generation
- Principal relationship
- Customer relationship
- New Market Development
- Lead generation and business development for / HR /ERP/ Web Development / CUSTOM Development / SEO
- Developing relationships with key clients as well as establishing systems for managing relationships and satisfaction of clients in the region
- Planning and coordination with marketing for the direct marketing activities and events to increase penetration of services.
- Responsible for the entire gamut of lead management, sales and business development.
- Provide the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in the designated areas.
- up sales and cross sales in existing customer.
- Managing business plan.
- Principal relationship, marketing campaign, and event management.
- Achieving Order Booking and billing sales target as per planned bottom and top line
Knowledge and skill
- Business Development
- lead generation
- cold calling
- proposal targets lead management
- market intelligence
- data analytics follow-ups
Experience : 3 Years to 6 Years to experience. Location : Ahmedabad
- 1. Opening for fresher and Experienced MBA/MCA candidates.
- 2. Excellent communication & presentation skills with a charming personality.
- 3. Conduct B2B prospecting calls in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue.
- 4. Must be comfortable making Cold calls, Leads Nurturing, Timely Follow Up’s, Closing Deals.
- 5. For experienced candidates having 2-4 years of experience in Business to Business, Sales and should have worked for IT companies (Preferably).
- 6. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- 7. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- 8. Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- 9. Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- 10. Develop sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information that includes business case, timelines, drivers and triggers, influencers, decision makers and other stakeholders and competitive information.
- 11. Work closely and collaboratively with the paired Manager to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- 12. Ensure regular CRM pipeline discipline, Forecasting accuracy, and customer and opportunity management.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Post Graduate – Any Specialisation
- 1. Sales / Business Development.
- 2. Consultative Sales.
- 3. Creative Ideas, Research & Best Practices to achieve targets.
- 4. Individual and Team contributor.
- 5. Team management
- 6. Relationship building.
- 7. Building Inside Sales team from scratch.
- 8. Hiring best fit candidates.
- 8. Marketing, Building collaterals and personalized email campaigning.
- 9. Pre-Sales support (RFP, RFQ), Proposal writing.
- 10. Client Account Management.
- 11. Cost Analysis.
- 12. Vendor/Partner Management.
- 13. Bid management.
- 14. Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- 15. Go getter and Achiever.